14 Bowden Street, Coobowie SA 5583
Looking For A New Home Without The Hassle of Building? House - Property ID: 884779
• Amazing new modern design & spacious brick veneer family home located in a quiet location and set on a spacious 1,242m2 allotment with plenty of room.
• Fantastic, huge, well-appointed tiled open plan kitchen with Bosch dishwasher & soft close drawers, dining & family room including study nook with direct access from garage under main roof, through the pantry.
• Three double bedrooms all with carpet & ceiling fans.
• The main bedroom at the front of the home has a fabulous ensuite with double shower accessed via his and her walk through robes.
• Minor bedrooms have built-in robes.
• Separate formal lounge or media with carpet & ceiling fan at front of home.
• Modern large contemporary 3-way guest bathroom, featuring bath, large separate shower, vanity & toilet.
• Tiled laundry with complete wall of built in cupboards for storage.
• Linen press & storage cupboards in front entrance hallway.
• 5kw Solar power system with 23 panels.
• Ducted reverse cycle a/c throughout the home for year round comfort.
• 45,000 litres rain water storage plumbed to house as well as mains water connected to the home.
• Large alfresco outdoor entertaining area under the main roof is easily accessed from open plan area by double sliding glass doors.
• Double garage with remote control panel lift doors has drive-through access to fully fenced rear yard.
• An Inspection is essential to fully appreciate all the features that this home has..
- Land Size Approx. - 1242 m2
- Brick Veneer
- Extremely Modern
- Separate Laundry
- Walk In Pantry
- Entrance Hall
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank
Office & Agent Details
- 1 Stansbury Road
Yorketown SA 5576
- E: email@example.com
- P: 08 8852 1188
- F: 08 8852 1109